Polaris Greystone Financial Group, LLC is an independently owned, federally registered investment adviser. We are a fee-only adviser and do not charge commissions for buying or selling stocks or bonds. Our services include: tactical portfolio management, private wealth management and financial planning provided with unparalleled individual attention focused on developing a long-term, successful relationship.
We are seeking a Financial Advisor – Institutional Retirement Plans to generate new client relationships, prepare and deliver presentations to senior executives, and close sales of retirement plan services. The position generally introduces clients to the firm’s qualified plan team for relationship management but initially will serve as the primary point of contact.
The majority of your time will be spent:
- Developing new relationships by prospecting within the company’s referral system and by building own pipeline of prospects.
- Partnering with centers of influence to build relationships and develop a network of potential referral sources.
- Cultivating an assigned region through frequent visits to referral sources.
- Working with the qualified plan team and the client during the entire transition and onboarding process.
- Presenting the company’s investment strategies and solutions at sales seminars throughout an assigned region.
You will also:
- Consult with participants on investment strategies based on their objectives.
- Lead onsite plan enrollment and participant educational meetings under the direction of the Director of Qualified Plans.
- Respond to client service requests as needed, such as loan requests, change in deferral, withdrawals, allocation changes and changes in personal information.
- Acquire additional assets from existing clients and obtain referrals from satisfied clients through cross-selling with the other directors of the firm.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 3 years of providing plan and participant level services to clients.
- Must have direct sales experience.
- Strong knowledge base regarding defined contribution and defined benefit plans.
- Familiar with third party vendor databases (Judy Diamond Plan Prospector and DOL 5500 database).
- Prior experience with public speaking and the ability to prepare and deliver professional presentations.
- Disciplined self-starter with ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong PowerPoint skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and excellent time-management skills.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time in the San Francisco Bay Area and Southern California.
- Valid California driver’s license; applicant must have own car.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Series 65.
Hours are Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical insurance, paid time off, and a generous 401(k) plan. We offer you a dynamic working environment, a culture of mutual respect, commitment to maintaining the highest ethical standards, and the opportunity to play a vital role in the growth of our firm.
To be considered for this position, interested candidates must complete and email an application (link below), a cover letter, and resume.
Interested candidates should review our current employment opportunities and send a resume, cover letter, and the Employment Application to firstname.lastname@example.org.